Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Book Release!

Blog family,

I just published a new book called “GET UNCOMFORTABLE: Serve the Poor. Stop Injustice. Change the World…In Jesus’ name.” I received my first copy in the mail yesterday and I’m thrilled with it!

Of the books and articles I’ve written, this is by far the most significant work God has allowed me to do. You can look at the front and back cover of the book, the entire table of contents, and read the complete first chapter online at the:

THREADS MEDIA STORE.

This is a great study to be used with your small group or Sunday School class at your church.

In addition to the study itself, the publisher put a lot of time and effort in creating a Leader’s Kit to go with the study guide. The Leader’s Kit includes a DVD of video content that goes along with the study. There is also a CD with Christian songs having to do with the topics of poverty and injustice from popular Christian artists. The study is fully interactive: questions in each chapter, video and audio and discussion questions for your group.

You can see the content of the Leader’s Kit at:

GET UNCOMFORTABLE LEADER’S KIT

I hope you’ll take the time to read the book and consider it for any Bible Study, small group, or Sunday School Class that you attend. And, please leave me comments with your thoughts about the book. I pray that this book will mobilize thousands of young adults to take action in Jesus’ name and help to change the world for maybe one last time!

Carpe Deum! (Seize God!)

Todd Phillips
www.frontline.to
www.toddphillips.net
www.threadsmedia.com

1 comment:

Frontline Roundtable said...

Todd, I am very impressed already with the new book. Congratulations and thank you for the copy!